My name is Thais Preston, and I am a self-taught photographer based in Miami, Florida.
Here are a few things about me:
- Photography is my passion. I thoroughly enjoy capturing those special moments that last a mere second but have the potential to be worth conserving forever as a beautiful keepsake image.
- I challenge myself to see the beauty hidden in the simplest places and gestures. ANYTHING and ANYONE can be beautiful if you use the right lens and shoot it from the right angle!
- My ultimate goal: to make you FEEL my images, not only see them. Capturing emotions is my favorite thing to do.
- I like to keep my clients engaged, laughing, having a great time. Those are the sincerest and most candid photographs.
- I like all kinds of Photography and I am not afraid to try new, adventurous paths. I like to think outside the box. Sometimes I walk so far away from the box that I cannot see where I left it, haha!
- I am a perfectionist, a dreamer, and above all a romantic.
- I am a lucky mom to my curly haired princess, Abbie, and my blue-eyed little man, Daniel. Being a mother has been the greatest blessing of my life, and those two little ones are my unlimited source of love and inspiration.
- I am also a wife to my loving husband and best friend, Lloyd. We work together and support each other in all aspects of our lives and built Thais Preston Photography as a team effort. He is usually with me during sessions and is the best assistant/safety supervisor/accountant/manager there is!
- Last but not least, I am also a Doctor of Physical Therapy (currently practicing); my other -totally contrasting- but equally satisfying profession. Busy girl as you can see!
Thank you so much for visiting our site, and I look forward to creating and capturing amazing images with YOU!